Warranty & Returns
The following return and warranty policies apply only to purchases made from the official AshtaLuxe website: www.ashtaluxe.com.
Important Note: The intended use for AshtaLuxe yoga mats is for traditional yoga practice only.
If you are unsatisfied with your AshtaLuxe product purchased from www.ashtaluxe.com, you may return it to our return address within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund as long as the return meets the conditions below.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of delivery if:
1. Item is returned UNUSED in the original packaging with prior approval.
2. Item is received with major defects. Surfaces of items may exhibit minor skin imperfections as result of small batch process.
3. Item was used properly in normal and customary yoga practice resulting in item no longer suitable for the intended use.
4. Customer was shipped the wrong item.
NOTE: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to review.
Returns will not be accepted if:
1. It is over 30 days since delivery of order.
2. Item is worn or damaged due to improper use.
3. Item has been cleaned using anything other than the suggested methods (see FAQ).
4. Item has been damaged from massage oils, essential oils, or other oils/lotions/creams that may damage/stain the mat.
Note: Returned items are not eligible for refunded shipping unless the customer was shipped the wrong item or shipped an item with visible manufacturing major defects (besides minor color variations or surface imperfections). A $20 restocking fee may apply to items returned that have been opened and/or items without the original packaging.
Note: Color and/or minor surface imperfections may be present in AshtaLuxe mats. These minor variations can occur as a normal part of our small batch manufacturing process and are not an acceptable reason for return as they do not affect the superior performance of the mat.
Note: If your package arrives damaged, and the contents are damaged, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible. You will be asked to provide evidence of the damage to the box and mat including pictures so we can properly handle the issue through our shipping carrier.
Warranty Coverages & Exclusions for AshtaLuxe Yoga Mats
1. Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
2. 5 year warranty for excessive wear under normal and customary/intended use as a yoga mat.
1. Damage from use other than traditional yoga, the intended use.
2. Permanent creases caused by improper storage/handling (i.e. stored in the trunk of vehicle with heavy or pointed hard objects in contact with the mat causing permanent dents/folds).
3. Color and/or minor surface imperfections present at the time of purchase or due to age.
4. Stains or damage created by massage oils, essential oils, or other oils/lotions/creams.
5) Damage from improper cleaning.